Welcome to my SKY customer experience blog , just to give you some background information on my Sky experience.
I decided two years ago to install Sky. When Sky first installed my sky dish I did say to the installer that he must not damage the bath stone on my house ,when he drills a hole to install the wiring for the sky dish.
I did say to him that if he thought that he would damage the stone , he must let me know and I would cancel my order with Sky.
He told me that this would not be an issue and he would not cause any damage , He fitted a large plastic cover and told me everything was fine and no damage was caused.
Two years later ,I decided to upgrade my Sky package to Sky+HD , the second Sky installer damaged my guttering and he then ripped of the famous plastic cover to expose the damage the first Sky installer did.
The problem Sky has is that BT installed a new telephone line for me and caused the same damage , BT then sorted out the problem straight away , no passing the buck , BT accepted they had caused damage and fixed the damage straight away.
My Sky Customer Experience so far is
- Two installation teams that have damaged my property both times.
- The first installer blatantly lied to me and telling me that he did not cause any damage.
- Sky telling me this not their problem.
- The Sky installation team telling me they do not want to fix the damage the caused and wanted to use “sand stone look” polyfilla.
- The Installation call centre repensative arranging for his manager to phone me on the 23rd of september , no phonecall.
BT customer service department should offer a training cource for the SKY customer service director for “customer experience” methodolgy.
I just wish Sky could fix the damage they caused.